Monday 20 February 2012

My Definition Of Success


This is going to get a tad deep, but if you have done mathematics at school you will be fine.

A Client of mine asked me what my definition of Physique Success was. That stumped me, as I could not answer her. I told her that I would develop an answer for her. So for the past few days I’ve been theorising her question. The following Mathematical Formula is my Definitive Answer: -

PS=(RN+H2O)²(D+TC)

That is: - Physique Success (Achievable Results) is equal to the sum of Real Nutrition and Water squared multiplied by the sum of Dedication and Training Consistency. If you have a problem understanding this Lifestyle Formula, please do not hesitate to contact with me and I will explain it to you and show you how to apply it.My contact details are: - 07930745880 or email cermora@majesticbodyquest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment